Tuesday, July 24, 2007

dW 07.24.07

scripture

 

John 12:24, 27-28

 

I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

 

Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!"

 

quote

 

The real truth is that while He came to preach the gospel, His chief object in coming was that there might be a gospel to preach. – R.W. Dale

 

thought

 

What if when God asked something of us that we did not want to do we responded as did Christ? “Okay. Not my will but yours be done.”

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne