Friday, December 28, 2007

dW 12.28.07

scripture

 

Jeremiah 9:23-24

This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD.

 

En Espanol: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%209:23-24;&version=42;

 

quote

 

I sometimes think that the very essence of the whole Christian position and the secret of a successful spiritual life is just to realize two things…I must have complete, absolute confidence in God and no confidence in myself.

D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne