Tuesday, May 13, 2008

dW 05.13.08

scripture

 

Psalm 104:24-26

How many are your works, O LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.

There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number— living things both large and small.

There the ships go to and fro, and the leviathan, which you formed to frolic there.

 

En Espanol

 

quote

 

I'm glad there's a depth in the Bible I know nothing about, for it shows its divine authorship.  A man once came to me with a very difficult passage and said, "Mr. Moody, how do you explain that?"  I replied, "I don't."  "But how do you interpret it?"  "I don't interpret it."  "Well, how do you understand it?"  "I don't understand it."  "What do you do with it?"  "I don't do anything with it."  "You don't believe it?"  "Yes, I believe it!  I believe many things I don't understand.  Nature itself is filled with wonders we cannot fathom, so how can we expect to know everything spiritual?"

D. L. Moody

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne