Friday, July 17, 2009

dW 07.17.09

dW

 

scripture

 

Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

 

En Espanol

 

quote

 

The church is meant to be a hospital for sinners, not a trophy case for saints.

Unknown

 

thought

 

We are in grave danger when the Gospel no longer moves our hearts, compels us to tell others, and alters who we are and who we are becoming.

 

image

 

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_pMZPrszHJvg/SlYSMcWwJVI/AAAAAAAABLY/9cVJTBgyhAU/s512/100_6833.JPG

“Come as you are. Our founder wore sandals.”

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne