Thursday, April 15, 2010

dW 04.15.10

dW

 

scripture

 

Psalm 119:11-16

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Praise be to you, O LORD; teach me your decrees.
With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth.
I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.
I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.
I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

 

En Espanol, Salmos 119:11-16

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%20119:11-16&version=NVI

quote

 

Some people like to read so many [Bible] chapters every day. I would not dissuade them from the practice, but I would rather lay my soul asoak in half a dozen verses all day than rinse my hand in several chapters. Oh, to be bathed in a text of Scripture, and to let it be sucked up in your very soul, till it saturates your heart!
Charles Haddon Spurgeon

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne