Friday, May 28, 2010

dW 05.28.10

dW

 

scripture

 

Revelation 1:6-7

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.”

 

En Espanol, Apocalipsis 21:6-7

 

quote

 

Lower your expectations of earth. This isn't heaven, so don't expect it to be.
Max Lucado

 

name

 

Alpha and Omega, the first and last letters in the Greek alphabet.  Perhaps its equivalent in Hebrew is the name Emet, which literally means "truth".  Emet is spelled using the first, middle and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne