Wednesday, June 2, 2010

dW 06.02.10

dW

 

Scripture

 

Philippians 2:14-15 (New International Version)

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe

 

En Espanol, Filipenses 2:14-15 

 

Thought

 

I caught myself grumbling the other day about something I was asked to do, and this afternoon I had prayed specifically for opportunities to serve.  So I was listening to the radio the other morning and they were talking about the ’30-Day No Grumble No Mumble No Whining Challenge’.  I dare you to take it.  Think you are up for it?  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kloveradio?ref=ts

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne