Tuesday, August 31, 2010

dW 08.31.10

dW

 

scripture

 

Deuteronomy 32:1-4

Listen, O heavens, and I will speak; hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

 

En Espanol, Deuteronomio 32:1-4

 

quote

 

The Scriptures are shallow enough for a babe to come and drink without fear of drowning and deep enough for theologians to swim in without ever reaching the bottom.

Saint Jerome

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne