Tuesday, January 18, 2011

dW 01.18.11

dW

 

scripture

 

Revelation 1:8

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

 

En Espanol, Apocalipsis 1:8

 

lyrics

 

There ain’t nothing that can’t be done by me and God

Ain’t nobody gonna come between me and God

One day we’ll live together where the angels trod, me and God

 

Early in the morning talking it over, me and God

Late at night talking it over, me and God

You could say, we’re like two peas in a pod, me and God

 

He’s my Father, He’s my friend

The Beginning and the End

He rules the world with a staff and rod

We’re a team, me and God

 

I am weak but He is strong, me and God

He forgives me when I’m wrong, me and God

He’s the one I lean on when life gets hard, me and God

 

Josh Turner, Me and God

 

thought

 

Some people say that God’s their copilot.  If that’s the case, then they need to switch seats.  Either God is in charge or He is not.

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne