Monday, April 18, 2011

dW 04.18.11

scripture

1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

En Espanol, 1 Corintios 13:1-3
 
quote
 
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Mother Teresa
 

----

If you want to share your thoughts or ask a question, then go to today's post and leave a comment.

www.the-daily-Word.blogspot.com

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne