Monday, April 30, 2007

dW 04.30.07

scripture
Matthew 26:41
All of you must keep awake and watch and pray, that you may not come into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

thought
When we give into the flesh, the things of this world, the desires for that which is not of God we are watering weeds. With enough weeds the rest of the garden will be choked out.

song lyrics
Every time You arrive let my heart be open
Cause its You I put my hope in
You give me love, give me strength, and You give me courage
Even though I don’t deserve it
I can’t go on without You
I don’t believe that I’d even want to
All I really wanna see is me becoming more and more like You

Group 1 Crew, Can’t go on
http://www.group1crew.com/
Personal Review: Group 1 Crew’s self titled debut album is a great refreshing mix of hip hop, rap, strong vocals, and fun funky beats. The lyrics ring full of the Gospel message, personal testimony, hope and love. Check them out!

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne