Thursday, May 3, 2007

dW 05.03.07

scripture

Colossians 4:2-4, 18

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should… I, Paul, write this greeting in my own hand. Remember my chains. Grace be with you.

 

quote

“We should never stop at having won a soul of Christ. By this, we have only done half the work. Every soul won for Christ must be made to be a soul-winner.” Excerpt from Tortured for Christ, written by Pastor Richard Wurmbrand, Romanian Pastor who suffered and endured 14 years in Communist prisons

No comments:

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne