Thursday, February 1, 2007

Introduction

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

The daily Word started around May 6, 2005. God put it on my heart and it began with just a hand full of people. It seems that each month someone asks to be added to the list. My prayer is that you have been and will continue to be blessed, and challenged by the Word of God.

I have chosen to create a blog to broaden this ministry. It seems to be the next step. I'd like to see a place where we can post prayers and praises, have Biblical discussions, and have pages full of Christian resources.

This is another simple beginning. Let's see what God will do with it. Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."


Grace and peace, Kyle

1 comment:

Sherry E. said...

Hello, My name is Sherry. I am Kyle's blessed and proud mom. God has allowed me to be a mother to a young man who seeks God. My heart is truly blessed and full at this moment watching Kyle give himself to others. I have always known that God is calling Kyle into His work. May you be blessed as I am in seeing God and his Word through Kyle's eyes.

Quote

“The best thing to do with the best things in life is to give them away.” Shane Claiborne